Minergate Review 2019: Is It Legit or Scam?
Minergate reviews are at the top of all searches nowadays, people seriously want to know more about the minergate cloud mining. so today here at BlockchainBiome we going to share a complete in-depth Minergate review with you and will make sure to cover all of your questions like what is minergate, is it safe, how to use minergate, how does it work, minergate fees etc so keep reading this guide till the very end.
Minergate is a blockchain based decentralized platform which would provide consultation to the investors based on their queries. On 24th March 2014, the first mining pool for cryptonote based currencies was found known as minergate, which supports PPS and PPLNS payment modes. Overall, it is a mining platform and alongside functions as a GUI Pool too, which sure is one thing to fall for.
What is Minergate?
Miner Gate provides their users with two types of mining services:
Miner gate offers there these services all over the world, currently, they are having over 750000 users, from which most of the users are from united states, Vietnam, Brazil, and Russia.
And so, in order to mine these different types of Cryptocurrencies supported on miner gate user is having an option of downloading a GUI or a minor console. And for bitcoin mining users can rent hash rate also.
Prospective per share (PPS): It is a method in which the user gets a standard payout rate for each share completed. This method doesn’t work on luck it totally eliminates luck from it for users to pay out but it can decrease your total income per share by 5%.
Using PPS provides you to get a number of bitcoins per share for the work that you have solved.
Pay per last N shares (PPLNS): This method helps the user to determine how many bitcoins a user will get for their completed shares.
The weather this method includes a luck factor with it. Using PPLNS for your payout per share will have a large range that is 30% more or less on the user’s pay-out, but on average PPLNS earns more than PPS that is by 5% or so, in the long run, it could be a Month or more than that.
[ (BLOCK VALUE + TRANSMISSION FEE)/10) – POOL FEE (3%)]
MinerGate is having two types of miners:
They are available on the windows (32 and 64 bit), Mac and Ubuntu.
There is an admin version also for the windows, the edition of admin miner allows the users to launch the application on numerous computers with the background mode.
Minergate Review: Supported Coins
And many more other altcoins too.
- It mines the most profitable currencies
- It is the easiest platform for multiplatform mining, the user can choose from 8 Cryptocurrencies to mine.
- It supports the merged mining for their users, that users use simultaneously
- It is also having a feature of supporting alternative miners.
- A smart algorithm is used by minergate so that the most lucrative crytocoin to mine, the algorithm switches between two crytocoins so that it is easy for the user to find the most profitable crypto coin to mine. If the user doesn’t want to use the feature that the user can simply opt out from it.
- It allows a user to mine with their GPU that is the graphical processing unit or CPU the central processing unit. The user is allowed to select how many cores the user wanted to use for the process.
- It is not necessary for a user to download GUI mine console to mine the coins. It provides you with the site directly to use minergate Cryptocurrencies.
- It is having a tracking feature too which allows a user to track their profits on hourly, weekly and on daily basis by using the minergate’s
- They are having a reward system in which they are providing the users with the prizes who collects the miner gate badges.
How to Register for Minergate?
Moving ahead with this minergate review lets see how we can register for it.
It’s been coming across about the customer complaints regarding that they are facing difficulties while logging in.
And it’s been seen that this difficulty has been raised because of the minergate verification code that is the users are not having a verification code with them.
While Registering on the account it should be noticed that, before the users are able to login minergate account they must have been verified their emails. And to register the user must provide their email address and a strong password.
After this, the user is going to receive an email having a link with it.
Click on that link so that you verify and can activate your account.
One must go ahead to enable the 2FA security feature. Whereas this is optional but the users are strongly recommended to enable the 2FA security so that the security of the user’s account can be increased.
The user will be needed to use Google authentication so that they can generate a 6 Digit code that is to be used for login.
It’s been observed that the users who do not opt for enabling 2FA security those users experience the trouble in logging into their account.
This could mean that the user will be going to need the verification code if the user is able to login into their account.
Which means that it is having an obligation of enabling 2FA security to avoid such troubles in logging in.
Miner gate charges a 1.5% for PPS payments AND 1% fee for PPLNS payments. Let’s see a chart of minergate pool fee.
[table id=10 /]
Is Minergate Safe or Not?
Minergate is a site that is a cloud mining site that makes sure that the user is mining in on two Cryptocurrencies without letting you reduce your hash rate.
The setup process Minergate cloud mining having is straightforward and does not include any complicated steps in them.
The user just needs to download the appropriate miner console for the user’s OS so that the user can start mining on their favorite Cryptocoins.
When a user visits the Minergate FAQ page the user will find all the information they needed such as:
- How can a user open their account?
- How to mine on minergate
- How to set up the wallet of the user
- How can a user deposit or how to withdraw from minergate
- How can the user earn rewards?
Is Minergate trustworthy?
Most commonly people are reading a review of Minergate to find the answer to this question only like is minergate legit or scam? So let’s see what we found!
Minergate is providing users with the option of mining the most valuable crytocoins in the cryptomarket Including bitcoin, Ethereum, dash, Litecoin etc.
The offers like merged-mining where you can mine two Cryptocoins at the same time is the most appealing offer about the minergate.
It allows its users to mine the most profitable coin through using the smart-main system.
It’s been noticed that minergate has gained some negative feedback too , that is a little worrying thing as some of the users has complained that the whole site is a scam that always leads to the failure of the transactions , some of them complained that their deposits are not been getting shown in their wallets, even they have complained that they are having zero balances after some months and some of them claimed that they are facing difficulties in withdrawing their crypto coins .
These kinds of feedback have been given so it will be difficult for one to determine that is minergate safe or not?
Through some recent researches, it was revealed that some shady business dealings were being practiced.
Minergate is having a valid SSL certificate on their website. Which means that all the communications of a user to and from the web server and the browser they all are encrypted. Which surely tells the user that al their mining activities are secure and safe.
Minergate is also offering a 2FA security with that is optional for the users but the users Should opt it because this feature is an addition to the security which makes it more secure and safe.
Customer support of Minergate
The user of minergate can reach to their support team with the help of ticketing system. One can get the comprehensive information on their FAQ page.
The site also provides users with a forum on the main website where users can interact and raise their concerns easily. The user can also communicate to the user support team on the social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
It was reported by a web that the global rank on the 8 November 2017 was 2345 which makes it the most popular cryptocurrency mining sites. On an average, the sites receive a total of over 11 million monthly visits. Which indicates that miner gate is a popular cloud mining site. Most of the visitors are from foreign countries like Russia, Brazil, the United States etc.
Overall one can observe this easily that the minergate is having good customer support for its users so that the user can have easy access.
How does Minergate works?
With these steps, you can easily understand how to use minergate,
- The person who wants to create an account first has to create an account on MinerGate.com
- For the users who are new to mining crypto options, minergate provides them with their own wallet so that the users who are not having a wallet address can start mining without interruption.
- Then 2FA is optional there but it is highly recommended to opt it so that if someone figures out the user’s password their funds are still in the safe hands.
- In the next step, the user will need to complete after they have completed their account to download the minergate software and to install it on the device.
- If it is done correctly then the website would get able to detect the software that which is being operated on the device is a correct version or not.
- Once these steps are completed the software will automatically become able to tell the users that which equipment a user should possess, where a user will be prompted the most profitable cryptocurrency or the mine whatever they choose.
- The last would be to select start mining then user Should verify the number of cores that the user is wishes to use. It’s been noted that the fewer number of cores a user adds the slower the hash rate will be generating but less stress the hardware will have to tolerate.
- 2FA security include.
- Offers combined and smart mining.
- Low network fees.
- Gives day in and day out help.
- Rewarding affiliate’s and reward badge Framework.
- Problematic and poor support System.
- Deposit and withdrawal times are really miserable.
Wrapping up Minergate Review
It is being concluded that minergate is an authentic site of cloud mining. That enables the users in a number of hundreds and in thousands the ability to mine the Cryptocurrencies on a daily basis.
With miner gate, users are having an option of mining the most profitable crypto coin by the use of a smart algorithm system. The users in this are also having an option of mining more than one Cryptocurrencies at the same time without reducing their hash rate
And until more feedback or reviews comes out it cannot be declared that minergate is a scam.
The site eventually makes their sales revenue, and that’s they are better when they are Written more clearly. And this can be downloaded too and can be installed easily from which mining can be started within five minutes. But nothing more can hurt a company more than its bad reputation and it seems like that minergate hasn’t proved themselves yet because of the negative feedback they are getting.
So that’s all for today but if you still have any doubts regarding Mintergate then do comment below and we will try our best to help you out as soon as possible.
And also, if you like this minergate review then don’t forget to share it with your friends.
Deposits and withdrawals Fees8.8/10
Ease of Use9.0/10
- 2FA security feature
- Low network fees
- Rewarding affiliate program and reward badge system
- 24/7 support system
- Merged and smart mining
- Slow Support Team
- Deposit and withdrawal times are slow
- Anonymous Owners